Digital repositories at the University of Lleida (UDL) provide access to scientific, academic and university institutions; one of the main objectives is to promote accessibility and visibility.
Since May 2012, the UDL has an Open Access Institutional Policy which recommends teaching and research staff, among others, to deposit a copy of their publications in the institutional repository and complementary publication, where possible, in open access journals.
The Service of Library and Documentation (SBD) coordinates the various repositories of the UDL:
- Repositori Obert de la UdL, brings digital publications and open access derived from academic and research activities, institutional publications and other materials of the UDL.
- UdL OpenCourseWare, collects the UDL teaching materials in open access, promoting the importance of free and open knowledge.
Materials from legacies and donations are published to the following repositories:
- Biblioteca Virtual Màrius Torres, collection of digitalized materials Marius Torres legacy.
- Fons Sol-Torres, specialized materials into works of local lleidatà.
- Fons Samuel Gili i Gaya, materials that are the legacy of the philologist and scholar Samuel Gili i Gaya.
The SBD also participates in other digital repositories cooperative coordinated by the Consortium of Academic Libraries of Catalonia (CBUC) and the Supercomputing Centre of Catalonia (CESCA):
- RECERCAT: Diposit of Research of Catalonia
- TDX: Tesis Doctorals en Xarxa
- RACO: Revistes Catalanes amb Accés Obert
- MDX: Materials Docents en Xarxa
- MDC: Memòria Digital de Catalunya
- Europeana: Europe's Digital Library open access
How to participate
If you want to deposit publications, documents and teaching materials to repositories Turn to your campus library or through the address firstname.lastname@example.org